Megan & Emma

Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Megan's Trip to Shaver Lake

Papa, Grandma, Daddy, Mommy, and I took a trip to Shaver Lake in the Sierra Mountains in California.


Oh no! On the drive to Shaver Lake I spilled water in my car seat.

We stayed at a cabin in the woods. I saw pinecones, horses, and a squirrel running up a tree. Here I am with Grandma.

I went on a paddle boat and Mommy caught a fish with my Barbie fishing pole. I played with the fishy, but he jumped out of the bowl and swam away.








I even got to help Papa drive the boat on Shaver Lake!

The boat stopped and I played in the water and sand with my bucket and shovel.











I jumped like a frog on the lake bouncy with Mommy and Daddy.


After we took a ride in the boat, Papa and I fed bread and chips to the ducky.






Mommy took me for a ride on the jet ski. I didn't like that too much. I kept saying "all done" when I was on the jet ski with Mommy.

After all that playing, I got hungry. Grandma and I ate some gold fish crackers.

What a fun trip to the lake! I was so tired that I took a nap on the boat.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger VDV Family said...

I like the blog you set up. Much more current than the website currently featuring Halloween '04. Megan must be over the "beard thing" with all the photos of her and Papa.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger The Keenans said...

We agree with the VDV fam - finally an update to Halloween 2004! great pictures of your vacation!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

Wow, there sure ar a lot of people commenting here!!!
Megan's just like the little heartbreaker she is. More so all the time!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

What's up with the randoms commenting? I thought I got a lot of those. Looks like Brandi and Chad had better keep an eye on their beautiful Megan as she is already drawing a lot of attention!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home