Prince Phillip (from Sleeping Beauty)
Observations from Megan…
"The guinea pigs make a beautiful purring sound…
they hide in their little green home.
LOOK! There is a pigeon coming to see my guinea pigs.
Winnie is the dad and Prince Phillip is the kid.
If we get a HUGE girl guinea pig, she can be “Aurora the Mom!”
I love Prince Phillip!!! He is the littlest. Winnie is the cutest.
My guinea pigs are all babies.
Be soft Emma…no, no…be soft…
“MOM! Emma is sitting on Winnie!!!”
- By Megan 3/30/09
"The guinea pigs make a beautiful purring sound…
they hide in their little green home.
LOOK! There is a pigeon coming to see my guinea pigs.
Winnie is the dad and Prince Phillip is the kid.
If we get a HUGE girl guinea pig, she can be “Aurora the Mom!”
I love Prince Phillip!!! He is the littlest. Winnie is the cutest.
My guinea pigs are all babies.
Be soft Emma…no, no…be soft…
“MOM! Emma is sitting on Winnie!!!”
- By Megan 3/30/09

1 Comments:
I love 5 years olds deep thoughts :)
Post a Comment
<< Home