Megan & Emma

Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Megan's First Trip To Chuck E. Cheese

Megan went to Chuck E. Cheese for her friend Madelynne's 3rd birthday party. All she could talk about the rest of the day was the piece of birthday cake with candy sprinkles on it. Megan kept saying "Candy, ate it off cake". Below are Megan and Madelynne riding on the bus at Chuck E. Cheese. Mommy and Daddy (especially Daddy) even had fun helping Megan play games.


3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger VDV Family said...

CUTE!

Hopefully Daddy was able to "win" you some tickets?

First trip to Chuck E. Cheese at nearly 2 years old? What's wrong with that picture? I'm sure Mr. Chuck "Corporate" Cheese is not very pleased.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Good to keep the kids away from Chuck Germy Cheese until the immune system is well developed. Looks like you had fun.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

Cool, Megan. I like to eat my cake in stages, too. Next time we see each other, I'll teach you how to peel apart a Twix and eat it in 3 easy steps. Don't worry Mom - I am sure we can find a nice organic, sugar free one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home