Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.
Cute pics. Are you still keeping Picture People in business? These look kinda like JC Penny... I was so not impressed with Pic Peeps when Aaron was a newborn, that I haven't done studio pics again. So not like me, huh? Yours turned out nicely though. I will take him in eventually.... poor third child :)
1 Comments:
Cute pics. Are you still keeping Picture People in business? These look kinda like JC Penny... I was so not impressed with Pic Peeps when Aaron was a newborn, that I haven't done studio pics again. So not like me, huh? Yours turned out nicely though. I will take him in eventually.... poor third child :)
Post a Comment
<< Home