Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Megan's First Dance Class
Megan is all dressed up like a ballerina. Megan calls it her "rina" outfit. Now she is all ready to bust a move.
Megan is watching her dance instructor for the next lesson.
Megan decides to start her own groove and moves her hips to the funky beat.
I CAN'T WAIT til my little girl arrives and I can take her to dance class! Maybe Megan can show my Rory some moves, as her mother (me) is a little challenged in that area.
3 Comments:
I CAN'T WAIT til my little girl arrives and I can take her to dance class! Maybe Megan can show my Rory some moves, as her mother (me) is a little challenged in that area.
Shake that thang, Megan!
Happy (nearly) 2 year birthday, Megan!
Post a Comment
<< Home