Megan & Emma

Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Make a Wish!



Four weeks before my birthday, I went to Maddie's Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, where I had my first candy (stole candy sprinkles off her cake). Every day after that, several times a day I reminded mom and dad, "Chuck E. Cheese candy off-a cake." So on my birthday, FOUR long weeks later, I got to put candy sprinkles on my cake!






Then I opened presents and mom was very excited! Auntie Chandra got me a princess dress up outfit! Thanks to everyone for all my fantastic presents.


All that birthday partying equals one pooped princess. By the way, this is my new smile if you ask me to smile for the camera! I should be a model with this smile!

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

Ohmygoodness, I LOVE the pooped princess photo! Megan, we miss you ever so much and Zach is hoping we can see you over Christmas - he is really into older women. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home