Megan & Emma

Welcome to the official blog (website) of Megan Joan & Emma Charlotte Rae. You can click on the "Archives" by scrolling down to the bottom on the right to see old entries.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Addicted to Prinesses



Mommy and Daddy took me to Disneyland for the first time. I love all of the Disney Princesses and demanded that Mommy and Daddy take me to see all of them. Here I am with my favorite Princess, Cinderella.

Next, I found Snow White. I am trying to explain to her that she is really my favorite even though I have a Cinderella dress on.

I listened to a story from Sleeping Beauty (aka Princess Aurora) and then told her that she was my favorite so she would give me an autograph. In addition, I embarrassed Mommy and Daddy when I saw Sleeping Beauty and screamed across the restaurant, "I love you Sleeping Booty."

Mommy raced me to see Princess Belle. I got to hear her tell a story and then I told her she was my favorite so that she would take a picture with me.

Mommy and Daddy took me to see Princess Ariel. Daddy was trying to check out how Ariel kept her mermaid bra on. I couldn't stop looking at her mermaid tail.

Daddy insisted that we see Belle again. I have decided that Belle is my new favorite.
Finding all of the Princesses has worn me out. Belle gave me a kiss on my cheek and it helped me fall asleep.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger The Keenans said...

What a busy day, chasing down princesses! Megan knows how to charm them - love her outfit ; )

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

Did Princess Belle give Daddy a kiss to help him fall asleep, too?!!

Just out of curiousity Megan, are you considering going into the Princess Profession? Because I think you are a natural...

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger VDV Family said...

Adorable! She looks like she was in a 2 year-old girl's princess loving heaven.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger The Keenans said...

What ELSE have you been doing, your heiness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home